Hi :) Taylor Swift, SS501, Kim Hyun Joong, SNK, Code Lyoko, animes, animes, ANIMES!
I also make GIF sets a lot :)
Mission #9 : ”Discovery of the Volcano“
“Ulrich helps his friends who are stuck inside the terrifying Volcano Replica.”
- She teaches young girls that beauty is not just about looks, its also how you treat people
- Teaches juveniles that it’s never behooving to be drinking or be seen in nightclubs
- shows women that you don’t have to be in love to be happy
- teaches adolescents it’s always better to be the bigger person
- she doesn’t swear or is rude in public
- never is a diva
- truly cares about the well being of her family, fans, and friends
- goes out of her way to meet fans for ex. she followed a young girl around just to say hi
- teaches individuals that it’s okay not to be okay
- writes her own songs, that include a lot of sentimental artifacts of her life
- is genuinely kind to everyone
- brought pizza for fans waiting outside her hotel room
- played a show in the pouring rain and did not stop or complain
- always donates her dresses to charity
- spontaneously visited the ronal mcdonald children and did not ask for media attention, instead went around making smiles on childrens faces and singing for them
- wrote a song about a young boy with cancer and donated all the proceeds to help fight cancer
- put on the Help Now Speak Now concert in which she donated all of the proceeds to victims of the hurricane
- donated 4M dollars to open up a school in Nashville
- supports over 25 charities
- instead of ranting about her boyfriends in interviews, releases the details disguised in her lyrics
- never complains about her privacy or being famous
- paints guitars for sick children
- visits numerous fans in the hospital
- took a sick fan to the ACM’s
- has Club Red in which she greets fans instead of selling meet and greets for ridiculously overpriced money like justin bieber
words to describe… Taylor Alison Swift
daily reminder that the boy you’re in love with at 16 probably won’t matter when you’re 25.
daily reminder that the math test you failed your freshman year of high school probably won’t matter when you’re graduating college.
daily reminder that the problems you’re facing today may seem like the worlds end, but they will not matter in a year.
daily reminder that you’re going to be okay.
everything is going to be okay.
This came right on time
Ellen scaring Taylor Swift
It’s my favorite thing to do.
This was actually my favorite scene in the entire anime.
These kids weren’t main characters, they weren’t even recognizable faces. You weren’t supposed to feel anything for them. In fact, you were supposed to dislike them, because they were too scared to go out and help the characters who were humanized, who you did like. But this fucking kid, this poor, scared kid who you don’t even fucking know, just quietly kills himself like it’s the most natural thing in the world. No drama, no theatrics, no emotional speeches. He just does it. Almost as if it’s just the rational thing to do, like drinking water when you’re thirsty. For me, there was nothing more real in the entire series than this, and there was nothing that defined the characters’ way of life more. Because what the hell kind of world do you have to live in to treat suicide like such a logical option?